Did you recently purchase a short-term subscription and you’re not sure where to start? This Knowledge Base article will cover the basics of how to locate, download, and print documents, as well as how to construct search queries in HeinOnline.
- What Databases Are Included in HeinOnline’s Short-Term Subscriptions?
- How Do I Purchase a Short-Term Subscription?
- How Do I Log in to My Short-Term Subscription?
- How Do I Log in to My Account To Purchase Another Short-Term Subscription?
- What If I Forgot My Username for My Short-Term Subscription?
- What If I Forgot My Password for My Short-Term Subscription?
- How Do I Search for an Article By Its Title?
- Can I Browse to Find an Article Instead of Searching?
- How Do I Search by Author?
- Can I Use a Citation to Retrieve a Document?
- How Do I Construct a Search Using Boolean Operators?
- How Do I Search by Keyword or Phrase in the Law Journal Library?