- HeinOnline Database Functions, Structure & Technical Information
- How to Print or Download a Document
How to Print or Download a Document
Look for the PDF icon!
From Page: When you are viewing a page, the PDF icon is the first icon above the page on the image toolbar, OR to the right of the page image in the table of contents. Click the PDF icon to instantly download a document that is under the 200-page limit. You can then print the document directly from your PDF:
From Search Results: You can also choose to print a document or article directly from your search results simply by clicking on the print/download option on the result you wish to print. To access print/download options, including the ability to download a specific page range, or to use the QR code reader to download a PDF to a HeinOnline-authenticated mobile device, look for the download options icon:
From a Document: Users can also find this icon directly above a document in HeinOnline:
Clicking this icon will result in this options screen:
If you only wish to print a few pages, use the Custom Page Range option.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Search the Catalog (Video)
- How to Search the Catalog
- How to Use Citations in HeinOnline
- How to Use Citations in HeinOnline (Video)
- How to Log in to HeinOnline
- How to Log in to HeinOnline (Video)
- Advanced Search Options
- Getting Started in HeinOnline (Video)
- How to Email a PDF of a Document (Video)
- How to Email a PDF Link to a Document in HeinOnline
- One-Box Searching (Video)
- One-Box Searching
- HeinOnline Database Title Listings
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- How to Navigate within Titles, Volumes, Sections, and Pages
- How to Navigate within Titles, Volumes, Sections, and Pages (Video)
- How to Use Fuzzy Searching
- Frequently Asked Questions for Short-Term Subscribers
- Does Chrome Support Referring URLs?
- Can I change my HeinOnline username and password?
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- What is the EZproxy stanza for HeinOnline?
- How to Search in the Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Citations in HeinOnline
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- How to Use Boosting in a Search Query
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- What are the definitions of the content section types in HeinOnline?
- Are the URLs in HeinOnline persistent?
- Does HeinOnline support Open URL resolvers such as SFX?
- How do I contact HeinOnline support?
- Is Endnote compatible with HeinOnline?
- Does HeinOnline supply cataloging records?
- PDF shows up as a placeholder icon in browser. How can I fix this?
- When I download a PDF article it results in a blank page and/or blank screen. How can I fix this?
- How to Construct a URL to a Specific Citation Using an Open URL Resolver
- Five Things You Can Do in Less Than 15 Seconds in HeinOnline
- U.S. Federal Legislative History Library Quick Reference Guide
- Student-Edited, Peer-Edited, and Refereed Journals
- Infinite Scrolling
- How to Download, Print, and Share Documents (Video)
- How to Navigate the Image Toolbar (Video)
- Navigating HeinOnline Databases (Video)
- eTOC Alerts in HeinOnline (Video)
- What is HeinOnline?
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- Getting Started in HeinOnline
- HeinOnline Comprehensive User’s Guide
- What information is contained in each KBART data field?
- What is KBART?
- How Do I View a MARC Record?
- How To Link to a Specific Page
- Can I Use a Citation To Retrieve a Document?
- Using Syntax and Field Searching with One-Box Search
- When I download a PDF from HeinOnline, there is a red X where the PDF should be. What can I do?
- I am unable to save the PDF I downloaded. My operating system is Windows Vista. What should I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and is HeinOnline compliant?