This Technical Support Guide provides a list of Knowledge Base articles related to a variety of technical issues so you can access them all in one convenient location. We recommend bookmarking this article.
Before using HeinOnline, be sure to review our User Rules.
- Recommended Configurations
- What are the supported authentication methods for HeinOnline access?
- Will HeinOnline work with proxy servers?
- What is the EZproxy stanza for HeinOnline?
- What URL should I enter in my proxy server?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- What is section 508?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and is HeinOnline compliant?
- Are you a student having trouble logging in to HeinOnline?
- Off-Campus/Remote Access
- My Athens username/password are not working. Whom should I contact?
- Does Chrome support referring URLs?
- How do I determine my IP address?
- Will HeinOnline URLs which use the HTTP protocol continue to work after June 19, 2018, or do they need to be changed to HTTPS?