Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
Whether you are editing your own profile or editing faculty profiles for your institution, you may now add an author’s SSRN profile link to their HeinOnline author profile page. From within an authorized MyHein account, navigate to the Author Profile Admin portal.
In any individual author’s edit portal, locate the Media section to find a list of the available online profile options to add. Paste the SSRN profile link into the appropriate section.
Return to that author’s profile page in HeinOnline to see that a new online profile icon has been added.
Was this article helpful?
- Editing Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- Editing Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- State Constitutions Illustrated
- Business and Legal Aspects of Sports and Entertainment (BLASE)
- Democracy in America Quick Reference Guide
- Democracy in America
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- Slavery in America and the World Quick Reference Guide
- Citation Data Extraction in Author Profile Pages
- Author Profile Email Alerts
- U.S. Supreme Court Library Quick Reference Guide
- Author Profile Pages
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- Hein’s ScholarCheck
- How to Synchronize Your Existing Fastcase and HeinOnline Accounts
- World Treaty Library
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- United States Code
- United Nations Law Collection
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America
- Subject Compilations of State Laws
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Federal Register Library
- Code of Federal Regulations
- National Survey of State Laws
- Law Journal Library
- Getting Started in HeinOnline
- iPad/iPhone App
- Searching 101
- Tim’s Tricks
- Advanced Search Syntax
- HeinOnline Comprehensive User’s Guide