How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
Authors who have enhanced their author profile page to include their email addresses have the ability to edit their own author profile information through MyHein. To access this feature, authors must be signed in to their MyHein account created under the same email address. Users may access the edit portal from within their MyHein account or from anywhere in HeinOnline.
1. Access from MyHein Account
From within your MyHein account, select the button marked Author Profile Admin.
2. Access from HeinOnline:
From anywhere in HeinOnline, navigate to the MyHein drop-down menu and select Author Profile Admin.
Either method will direct the author to their own Author Profile Admin portal. See an example of the portal below.
As shown in the example above, authors can add their photos and edit their names, birth years, and job titles. Authors may also add links to their online profiles and personal biographies (Note: HTML code is optional).
Once added, the information input by each author will be displayed on his/her author profile in HeinOnline:
Was this article helpful?
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Navigate within Titles, Volumes, Sections, and Pages
- How to Search Across Multiple Databases
- American Law Institute Library
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- How to Save Search Queries in MyHein
- How to Bookmark Documents in MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- How To Reset Your MyHein Password
- Creating a MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account (Video)
- Civil Rights and Social Justice
- Unsubscribing from SmartCILP Notifications
- Creating a SmartCILP Profile
- Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
- Managing SmartCILP Profiles for Your Faculty/Staff
- Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP) LibGuide
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- State Constitutions Illustrated
- Business and Legal Aspects of Sports and Entertainment (BLASE)
- Democracy in America
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- How to Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein (Video)
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- Slavery in America and the World Quick Reference Guide
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- U.S. Supreme Court Library Quick Reference Guide
- MyHein and Branding
- Author Profile Pages
- Using MyHein
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- How to Synchronize Your Existing Fastcase and HeinOnline Accounts
- World Treaty Library
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- United States Code
- United Nations Law Collection