What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
Only articles, notes, comments, and reviews are counted in the ‘Cited by’ metrics. Sections which are not accounted for comprise of forwards, introductions, contents, indexes, etc..
Was this article helpful?
- Courtroom Insight in Author Profile Pages
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- How is ScholarRank Determined?
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- Author Profile Pages (Video)
- Author Profile Pages
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?