What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
Only articles, notes, comments, and reviews are counted in the ‘Cited by’ metrics. Sections which are not accounted for comprise of forwards, introductions, contents, indexes, etc..
Was this article helpful?
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- Editing Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- Editing Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- How is ScholarRank Determined?
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- Citation Data Extraction in Author Profile Pages
- Author Profile Email Alerts
- Author Profile Pages
- Citations on a Page
- Hein’s ScholarCheck