Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
While embargoed content does not provide access to full-text of journal articles, all journals in HeinOnline are fully indexed and used in our citation analytics, so embargoed content will be included in the metrics.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- How is ScholarRank Determined?
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- Author Profile Pages (Video)
- ScholarCheck’s Tools (Video)
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?