Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
While embargoed content does not provide access to full-text of journal articles, all journals in HeinOnline are fully indexed and used in our citation analytics, so embargoed content will be included in the metrics.
Was this article helpful?
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- Editing Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- Editing Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- How is ScholarRank Determined?
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- Citation Data Extraction in Author Profile Pages
- Author Profile Email Alerts
- Author Profile Pages
- Citations on a Page
- Hein’s ScholarCheck