How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
Users have the ability to save catalog search queries to their MyHein account. This option will alert the user whenever the search terms have been added to HeinOnline with new content. For example, enter lexicon OR dictionary OR Dictionaries OR dictionarie OR words OR terms OR termes in the search bar and select Catalog from the drop-down menu.
To save this search query, select the MyHein Search Queries option from the drop-down menu and select Save/Email.
This prompts the user to select a tag or enter a new tag prior to saving.
The user receives a notification that the search query has been saved with a link that directs them to their MyHein account.
Users can see saved search queries in their MyHein account along with a timestamp of when the queries were saved. Users can delete tags, sort them by title or date, and email them to themselves or someone else.
When new titles are added to HeinOnline with these terms, the user will be notified via email.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Search the Catalog (Video)
- How to Search the Catalog
- How to Use Citations in HeinOnline
- How to Use Citations in HeinOnline (Video)
- How to Log in to HeinOnline
- How to Log in to HeinOnline (Video)
- Advanced Search Options
- Getting Started in HeinOnline (Video)
- How to Email a PDF of a Document (Video)
- How to Email a PDF Link to a Document in HeinOnline
- One-Box Searching (Video)
- One-Box Searching
- Linking Your MyHein Account with Google
- Using MyHein Personal Research Tool (Video)
- How to Use the Venn Diagram Search (Video)
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- Entities in HeinOnline
- Using PathFinder to Browse
- Using PathFinder to Search
- PathFinder: HeinOnline’s Multi-Level Discipline Taxonomy
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- How to Save Search Queries in MyHein
- How to Bookmark Documents in MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- How To Reset Your MyHein Password
- Creating a MyHein Account
- Frequently Asked Questions for Short-Term Subscribers
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account (Video)
- Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
- Managing SmartCILP Profiles for Your Faculty/Staff
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Explore This Author
- Venn Diagram Search
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- How to Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein (Video)
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Widgets
- HeinOnline Icons
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- Topics and Entities in HeinOnline
- More Like This in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Citations in HeinOnline