How to Save Search Queries in MyHein
With a MyHein account, users are able to save search queries. From the results page in any page in HeinOnline, select MyHein Search Queries from the drop-down menu provided above the results and select Save/Email.
Users will be prompted to save the search query under an already used tag or choose a new tag.
Next, users will receive a confirmation note that the query has been saved, with an option to view the query in their MyHein account.
If you are not logged into your MyHein account, you will be prompted to log in to ensure your query is saved.
Users will then find their saved search query in their MyHein account. To return to the results of the saved search query, simply click on the hyperlink provided..
When any content is added to HeinOnline that matches your search query, you will be notified via email. See below for an example.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Use the Venn Diagram Search (Video)
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Search Across Multiple Databases
- How to Search Across Multiple Databases (Video)
- How to Locate a Title in HeinOnline
- How to Locate a Title in HeinOnline (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History (Video)
- How to Use Fuzzy Searching
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- How to Bookmark Documents in MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- How To Reset Your MyHein Password
- Creating a MyHein Account
- Frequently Asked Questions for Short-Term Subscribers
- How to Locate the Text of a Public Law Using Its Popular Name in U.S. Statutes at Large
- How To Locate the Text of a Public Law Using the U.S. Federal Legislative History Database
- How to Locate the Text of a Public Law Using Its Popular Name (Video)
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account (Video)
- Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
- Managing SmartCILP Profiles for Your Faculty/Staff
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- Venn Diagram Search
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- Using Proximity Connectors
- Searching for a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Number in HeinOnline
- Proximity Searching Using w/
- How to Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein (Video)
- Bold Matching Text
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Law Journal Library Quick Reference Guide
- Email Selected Catalog Search Results
- How to Search in the Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database
- How to Search in National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- How To Search in World Constitutions Illustrated
- How to Search for Restatements in the American Law Institute Library
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing Tools in HeinOnline
- How to Use Boosting in a Search Query
- How to Search the Supplement Volumes of the US Code to Determine if Changes Were Made Since the Last Bound Volume
- U.S. Code Citation Locator
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- How Do I Search for a Congressional Hearing?
- How to Search in Subject Compilations of State Laws
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Five Things You Can Do in Less Than 15 Seconds in HeinOnline
- How to Find a Preamble in the Federal Register
- MyHein and Branding
- Infinite Scrolling
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library Indexed by Google Scholar
- Congressional Hearings Quick Finder (Video)