To inquire about an ORCID membership, please visit ORCID’s website: https://orcid.org/about/membership
A list of current ORCID members may be located here: https://orcid.org/members/001G000001wND7XIAW-lyrasis
Was this article helpful?
- How To Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- Can Librarians Create and Link ORCID Profiles For Their Faculty?
- Are ORCID Works That Are Displayed on HeinOnline Author Profile Pages Being Used to Count Citation Metrics?
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- What Citation Format Does ORCID Use for HeinOnline Works?
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- Author Profile Pages