- HeinOnline Databases
- Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP)
- Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
Users who have created a SmartCILP profile at any point in time have the ability to manage their SmartCILP notifications through MyHein. To access this feature, users must be signed in to their MyHein account created under the same email address as their SmartCILP profile. Access the edit portal from within your MyHein account or from anywhere in HeinOnline.
1. Access from MyHein Account:
From within your MyHein account, select the button marked Manage SmartCILP Notifications.
2. Access from HeinOnline:
From anywhere in HeinOnline, navigate to the MyHein drop-down menu and select Manage SmartCILP Notifications.
Either method will direct you to your own SmartCILP Profile portal—the same form where you originally entered the topics, subjects, or journals that you wished to be notified about in the weekly SmartCILP notification.
You will see your previous selections checked by default. To edit your selections, simply check or uncheck the desired topics, subjects, or journals and select “Create/Update.”
You will then be notified that you have successfully updated your SmartCILP notifications.
Haven’t created a SmartCILP Profile yet? Learn how to get started here.
Was this article helpful?
- When Are Articles Indexed for Current Index to Legal Periodicals?
- How to Use the CFR Locator Tools
- Linking Your MyHein Account with Google
- All About Current Index to Legal Periodicals (Video)
- Using MyHein Personal Research Tool (Video)
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Navigate within Titles, Volumes, Sections, and Pages
- How to Search Across Multiple Databases
- American Law Institute Library
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- How to Save Search Queries in MyHein
- How to Bookmark Documents in MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- How To Reset Your MyHein Password
- Creating a MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account (Video)
- Do SmartCILP Alerts Include Links to Lexis and Westlaw?
- Civil Rights and Social Justice
- Unsubscribing from SmartCILP Notifications
- Creating a SmartCILP Profile
- Managing SmartCILP Profiles for Your Faculty/Staff
- Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP) LibGuide
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- State Constitutions Illustrated
- Business and Legal Aspects of Sports and Entertainment (BLASE)
- Democracy in America
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- How to Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein (Video)
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- Slavery in America and the World Quick Reference Guide
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- U.S. Supreme Court Library Quick Reference Guide
- MyHein and Branding
- Author Profile Pages (Video)
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- How to Synchronize Your Existing Fastcase and HeinOnline Accounts
- World Treaty Library
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- United States Code
- United Nations Law Collection
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America
- Subject Compilations of State Laws