Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?
RefWorks, a research management program is compatible with HeinOnline and can be used in two different locations.
Within the Law Journal Library
When viewing a document within the Law Journal Library, find the Cite button.
This will provide export options for the article.
This option will prompt you to log in to the program.
This will bring users into the platform where they can manage their research.
Within the MyHein interface, users can save multiple journal articles and export their citation data all at once to EndNote. Simply select the saved bookmarks you wish to extract, and find the Export to RefWorks option.
Was this article helpful?
- Searching 101 and PathFinder: Customer Training (Video)
- How to Browse and Search with PathFinder (Video)
- Linking Your MyHein Account with Google
- How to Use the Venn Diagram Search (Video)
- Entities in HeinOnline
- Using PathFinder to Browse
- Using PathFinder to Search
- PathFinder: HeinOnline’s Multi-Level Discipline Taxonomy
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Explore This Author
- Venn Diagram Search
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Widgets
- HeinOnline Icons
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- Subjects and Entities in HeinOnline
- More Like This in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- What is Oyez?
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- How Do I View a MARC Record?
- How To Link to a Specific Page
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?
- Can I back up my saved research by exporting it to a Microsoft Excel or other file?
- Can I export my research into reference management software programs such as RefWorks or EndNote?
- How do I know if I am logged in to my MyHein account?
- I forgot my username/password for my MyHein account. How can I retrieve them?
- How To Move Saved Bookmarks and Queries Into Your MyHein Account (If You Were Not Logged In)
- How To Save and Access Bookmarks Without a MyHein Account
- How To Get a Permanent Link To a Title?
- Do You Offer Live Training?
- How do I email search results?
- Is Endnote compatible with HeinOnline?
- Does HeinOnline supply cataloging records?
- How do I use Zotero with HeinOnline?