How do I use Zotero with HeinOnline?
Zotero is compatible with HeinOnline. Users are able to bookmark articles directly from a search results list in HeinOnline, or when viewing the pages of an article. Zotero is a free, easy-to-use extension to help you collect, manage, and cite your research sources. To use Zotero you must first download the program to Windows, or install the Zotero Connector to your browser. Zotero is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Using Zotero, bookmark articles directly from a search results list. Click the folder icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
You will be presented with a dialog box that gives you the option to select the articles you would like to bookmark.
When you click OK you will see a screen confirming the articles are being saved.
Users can also bookmark an article they are currently viewing in HeinOnline. While viewing an article, click on the small page icon in the address bar.
To access the list of articles you have bookmarked, click on the Z in the right corner of the status bar. Click My Library and the documents you saved will appear.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Browse and Search with PathFinder (Video)
- Linking Your MyHein Account with Google
- How to Use the Venn Diagram Search (Video)
- Entities in HeinOnline
- Using PathFinder to Browse
- Using PathFinder to Search
- PathFinder: HeinOnline’s Multi-Level Discipline Taxonomy
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Explore This Author
- Venn Diagram Search
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Widgets
- HeinOnline Icons
- Can I change my HeinOnline username and password?
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- How to Search in the Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- Subjects and Entities in HeinOnline
- More Like This in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Set up IFLP alerts
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- What is Oyez?
- How do I contact HeinOnline support?
- PDF shows up as a placeholder icon in browser. How can I fix this?
- When I download a PDF article it results in a blank page and/or blank screen. How can I fix this?
- How to Construct a URL to a Specific Citation Using an Open URL Resolver
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- How Do I View a MARC Record?
- How To Link to a Specific Page
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- How to Print or Download a Document
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- How do I view a treaty summary when I am viewing the full text of the treaty?
- How do I determine if a treaty has been cited in law review articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a sign date?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a citation?
- How Do I Download a Document That Exceeds 200 Pages?
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- How do I obtain permission to use HeinOnline images?
- How do I utilize case law linking?
- How do I access case law?
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- How do I find information on a certain topic?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?