Users are able to set up different author profile email alerts of their choice within HeinOnline Author Profile Pages. These email alerts will update a user on various aspects of an author or their works.
Types of Alerts
There are five different author alerts, including:
- New Content Alerts: Receive notifications when new material for this author is added to HeinOnline
- Article Citation Alerts: Receive notifications when new articles in HeinOnline cite this author’s articles
- Case Law Citation Alerts: Receive notifications when new cases in HeinOnline cite this author’s articles
- Accessed Alerts: Receive notifications when articles are accessed on HeinOnline each month
- Similar Article Alerts: Receive notifications when similar articles are published on this author’s works
How to Set Up Author Profile Email Alerts
Navigate to an author profile page in HeinOnline and locate the bell icon with the toolbar.
Next, select the alerts you are interested in receiving and add your email address.
HeinOnline will send you an email confirmation of the alert(s) you selected. Here is an example:
Then, HeinOnline will notify you any time a new alert is available. Here is an example email: