HeinOnline’s United Nations Law Collection offers researchers a complete online international law database of exact reproductions of major United Nations legal publications. Finding Aids and additional features make it easy to pull up a UN Treaty by entering a United Nations Treaty Series Citation, search for a UN Treaty, and link to law review articles that cite a UN Treaty.
The database includes the following 13 unique sections:
- Treaty Publications
- International Court of Justice (ICJ)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS)
- United Nations Yearbooks
- United Nations Serials
- Codification and Progressive Development of International Law
- CRS Reports
- GAO Reports
- WTO Publications
- United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR)
- Other Related Works
Learn how to search and navigate this collection with our dedicated LibGuide.