- HeinOnline Databases
- Law Journal Library
- Search by the Document/Article Description in the Law Journal Library
Search by the Document/Article Description in the Law Journal Library
Your can search by document/article description in the Law Journal Library two different ways. First, begin by using the Advanced Search option at the top of the main page. From here, you will use the drop down menu fields to help narrow down your search.
Example: Search for symposiums in 2002 that focus on Economic Development.
You can also search using the Full Text tab at the top of the main page. From here you would type description:symposium AND title:”economic development” AND date:2002 and hit the search button.
Was this article helpful?
- About Hein’s Current Content Online Subscription Model
- Using the Cite Button in HeinOnline
- How to Browse and Search with PathFinder (Video)
- Nomos: American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- Australian Guide to Legal Citations (AGLC)
- Using PathFinder to Browse
- Using PathFinder to Search
- PathFinder: HeinOnline’s Multi-Level Discipline Taxonomy
- How to Research the Career of a Senator
- How to Research the Career of a Senator (Video)
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Mastheads and Front Matter in Journals
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Law Journal Library Quick Reference Guide
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library Indexed by Google Scholar
- Can I Browse to Find an Article Instead of Searching?
- How Do I Search for An Article By Its Title?
- I have a citation to an article. How do I find the article?
- What is an external section type?
- How to Search by Author
- Search for an Article or Document by Title in the Law Journal Library
- Search by Volume Date in the Law Journal Library
- How Do I Search by Keyword or Phrase in the Law Journal Library?
- Where can I view the top 100 most-cited articles, journals, or authors in the Law Journal Library?
- I want to search across a specific journal, but I don’t know the Bluebook citation to use from the title listing on the search page. What should I do?
- What are external articles?
- How do I search for law review articles by country or U.S. state?
- How Do I Search for an Article By Title?
- How do I search for law review articles by subject?
- Law Journal Library
- How do I search the Index to Periodical Articles Related to Law Database?