Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
When you are logged into HeinOnline, if you would like to change the language to something other than English, click on the Account button located in the upper right corner of the Welcome Page.
After you have chosen the language you prefer, then click “Set Language.”
Was this article helpful?
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Title Alerts in HeinOnline
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Set up IFLP alerts
- How Do I Create eTOC Alerts?
- What is Oyez?
- How do I view a MARC Record?
- How do I bookmark or link to a specific page?
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- Database Descriptions for Libguides
- Updated Interface
- Dropbox Video
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?
- Can I back up my saved research by exporting it to a Microsoft Excel or other file?
- Can I export my research into reference management software programs such as RefWorks or EndNote?
- How do I know if I am logged in to my MyHein account?
- I forgot my username/password for my MyHein account. How can I retrieve them?
- I saved some bookmarks but forgot to log into my MyHein account before I saved them. How can I move them to my MyHein account?
- I do not have a MyHein account, but I bookmarked an article. Can I still access the bookmark and if so where is it saved?
- How do I Get a Permanent Link to a Title?
- How do I email search results?
- Is Endnote compatible with HeinOnline?
- Does HeinOnline supply cataloging records?
- How do I use Zotero with HeinOnline?