How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
Any user that is an authorized Author Profile administrator has the ability to edit their faculty/staff’s profile pages, as well as download author profile citation metrics directly from their MyHein account.
Once you have become an authorized Author Profile admin, sign in to your MyHein account and navigate to the Author Profile Admin portal. Click the Download a CSV link found the listing of author profiles.
A CSV when automatically downloaded when the user clicks on the link. All of the authors’ information is pulled into the CSV, where a user can sort/filter the information by any individual metric or by overall ScholarCheck rank. See an example of a CSV file below.
Was this article helpful?
- How To Manage Author Alerts With MyHein (Video)
- How To Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- How To Save Search Queries in MyHein
- How To Bookmark Documents in MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Reset Your MyHein Password
- Creating a MyHein Account
- How To Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account
- How To Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account (Video)
- Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
- Managing SmartCILP Profiles for Your Faculty/Staff
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- How To Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- How To Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- How To Create eTOC Alerts
- MyHein and Branding
- Author Profile Pages
- Using MyHein