How do I email search results?
After conducting a search, select the boxes next to the results you would like to email. From the dropdown menu, select “Email Selected Results.”
This option can also be found when users scroll to the bottom of results.
Next, users are then prompted to enter an email address. Users may also add their name with a note, these are optional.
Users can also email a direct link to a specific result using the Email icon from either search results or from inside a document:
This icon will enable you to send a direct link to an item that falls within the 200-page limit to another user. The end user does not need to be authenticated to HeinOnline in order to use the link, which will be active for 7 days from the day the email is sent. For users who receive the link and are authenticated to HeinOnline, the link will not expire.
Was this article helpful?
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Explore This Author
- Venn Diagram Search
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Icons
- Can I change my HeinOnline username and password?
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- How to Search in the Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- More Like This in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Title Alerts in HeinOnline
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Set up IFLP alerts
- How Do I Create eTOC Alerts?
- What is Oyez?
- How can I make links to articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I contact HeinOnline support?
- The HeinOnline instruction videos won’t play on my system. How can I get them to work?
- PDF shows up as a placeholder icon in browser. How can I fix this?
- When I download a PDF article it results in a blank page and/or blank screen. How can I fix this?
- How to Construct a URL to a Specific Citation Using an Open URL Resolver
- How do I view a MARC Record?
- How do I bookmark or link to a specific page?
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- How do I find a House or Senate report in HeinOnline?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- How do I print a document in HeinOnline?
- Database Descriptions for Libguides
- Updated Interface
- Dropbox Video
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- How do I view a treaty summary when I am viewing the full text of the treaty?
- How do I determine if a treaty has been cited in law review articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a sign date?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a citation?
- How do I download a document that exceeds 200 pages?
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- How do I obtain permission to use HeinOnline images?
- How do I utilize case law linking?
- How do I access case law?
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- How do I find information on a certain topic?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- Marine Pollution and the Law of the Sea – Professor Kindt’s Class Materials
- Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?