How Do I Create eTOC Alerts?
ElectronicTable of Contents (eTOC) Alerts are an easy way to manage your online collections, and they ensure that you will never miss a new issue of your selected titles. Alerts are sent to users as soon as content is uploaded to HeinOnline.
Watch a brief tutorial on how to set up eTOC alerts or see below for a detailed explanation.
Simply create a MyHein account and navigate to the desired title using the A-Z index from the top of a collection homepage:
Click the title, then choose Create eTOC Alert from the resulting screen:
This will save the eTOC alert to your MyHein account, and you will receive an e-mail containing the table of contents of all new issues added to the selected title, along with links to each article.
Users can also add additional email addresses to receive alerts. From your MyHein account, click on the plus sign to Add notes to the entry.
From here, add the additional email address and click Enter Note.
Was this article helpful?
- Explore this Author
- ORCID in HeinOnline
- Venn Diagram Search
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Icons
- Can I change my HeinOnline username and password?
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- How to Search in the Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- More Like This in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Title Alerts in HeinOnline
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Set up IFLP alerts
- What is Oyez?
- How can I make links to articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I contact HeinOnline support?
- The HeinOnline instruction videos won’t play on my system. How can I get them to work?
- PDF shows up as a placeholder icon in browser. How can I fix this?
- When I download a PDF article it results in a blank page and/or blank screen. How can I fix this?
- How to Construct a URL to a Specific Citation Using an Open URL Resolver
- MyHein and Branding
- Using MyHein
- How do I view a MARC Record?
- How do I bookmark or link to a specific page?
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- How do I find a House or Senate report in HeinOnline?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- How do I print a document in HeinOnline?
- Database Descriptions for Libguides
- Updated Interface
- Dropbox Video
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- How do I view a treaty summary when I am viewing the full text of the treaty?
- How do I determine if a treaty has been cited in law review articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a sign date?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a citation?
- How do I download a document that exceeds 200 pages?
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- How do I obtain permission to use HeinOnline images?
- How do I utilize case law linking?
- How do I access case law?
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- How do I find information on a certain topic?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- Marine Pollution and the Law of the Sea – Professor Kindt’s Class Materials
- Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?