How Do I Create eTOC Alerts?
ElectronicTable of Contents (eTOC) Alerts are an easy way to manage your online collections, and they ensure that you will never miss a new issue of your selected titles. Alerts are sent to users as soon as content is uploaded to HeinOnline.
Watch a brief tutorial on how to set up eTOC alerts or see below for a detailed explanation.
Simply create a MyHein account and navigate to the desired title using the A-Z index from the top of a collection homepage:
Click the title, then choose Create eTOC Alert from the resulting screen:
This will save the eTOC alert to your MyHein account, and you will receive an e-mail containing the table of contents of all new issues added to the selected title, along with links to each article.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Search in the Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Title Alerts in HeinOnline
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Set up IFLP alerts
- What is Oyez?
- How can I make links to articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I contact HeinOnline support?
- The HeinOnline instruction videos won’t play on my system. How can I get them to work?
- PDF shows up as a placeholder icon in browser. How can I fix this?
- When I download a PDF article it results in a blank page and/or blank screen. How can I fix this?
- How to Construct a URL to a Specific Citation Using an Open URL Resolver
- MyHein and Branding
- Using MyHein
- How do I view a MARC Record?
- How do I bookmark or link to a specific page?
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- How do I find a House or Senate report in HeinOnline?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- How do I print a document in HeinOnline?
- Database Descriptions for Libguides
- Updated Interface
- Dropbox Video
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- How do I view a treaty summary when I am viewing the full text of the treaty?
- How do I determine if a treaty has been cited in law review articles in HeinOnline?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a sign date?
- How do I find a treaty if I have a citation?
- How do I download a document that exceeds 200 pages?
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- How do I obtain permission to use HeinOnline images?
- How do I utilize case law linking?
- How do I access case law?
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- How do I find information on a certain topic?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- Marine Pollution and the Law of the Sea – Professor Kindt’s Class Materials
- Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?
- How do I submit an article for inclusion in an upcoming Trends in Law Library Management & Technology volume?
- I can see the page in HeinOnline, but how do I download the article?
- I know the title of the article I need. How do I locate it?
- I have a citation to an article. How do I find the article?
- Can I back up my saved research by exporting it to a Microsoft Excel or other file?
- Can I export my research into reference management software programs such as RefWorks or EndNote?
- How do I know if I am logged in to my MyHein account?
- I forgot my username/password for my MyHein account. How can I retrieve them?
- I saved some bookmarks but forgot to log into my MyHein account before I saved them. How can I move them to my MyHein account?
- I do not have a MyHein account, but I bookmarked an article. Can I still access the bookmark and if so where is it saved?