- HeinOnline Database Functions, Structure & Technical Information
- Does HeinOnline support Open URL resolvers such as SFX?
Does HeinOnline support Open URL resolvers such as SFX?
HeinOnline as OpenURL Link Source:
HeinOnline supports version 1.0 OpenURL standard.
HeinOnline creates OpenURL links for articles in Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (IFLP) and for articles in embargoed journal volumes in the HeinOnline Law Journal Library. We also create OpenURL links for scholarly articles in the following databases:
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- Gun Regulation and Legislation in America
If you use an OpenURL application in your library and would like to activate OpenURL linking, you can submit your base URL to us by using the HeinOnline branding form: https://home.heinonline.org/heinonline-branding/
HeinOnline as OpenURL Target:
We allow Open URL resolvers to use HeinOnline as a target.
Was this article helpful?
- One-Box Searching
- HeinOnline Database Title Listings
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- How to Navigate within Titles, Volumes, Sections, and Pages
- How to Navigate within Titles, Volumes, Sections, and Pages (Video)
- How to Use Fuzzy Searching
- Does Chrome Support Referring URLs?
- What is the EZproxy stanza for HeinOnline?
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- How to Use Boosting in a Search Query
- Are the URLs in HeinOnline persistent?
- Is Endnote compatible with HeinOnline?
- PDF shows up as a placeholder icon in browser. How can I fix this?
- When I download a PDF article it results in a blank page and/or blank screen. How can I fix this?
- How to Construct a URL to a Specific Citation Using an Open URL Resolver
- How to Download, Print, and Share Documents (Video)
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- What information is contained in each KBART data field?
- What is KBART?
- Can I Use a Citation To Retrieve a Document?
- Using Syntax and Field Searching with One-Box Search
- When I download a PDF from HeinOnline, there is a red X where the PDF should be. What can I do?
- I am unable to save the PDF I downloaded. My operating system is Windows Vista. What should I do?
- How to Print or Download a Document
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and is HeinOnline compliant?
- What are the definitions of the content section types in HeinOnline search results?
- Recommended Configurations
- HeinOnline User Rules
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- How Do I Download a Document That Exceeds 200 Pages?
- May I use the HeinOnline logo?
- What is Section 508?
- Will I need to adjust authentications or proxy settings to access case law powered by Fastcase?
- What are the supported authentication methods for HeinOnline access?
- How To Get a Permanent Link To a Title?
- How Do I Construct a Search Using Boolean Operators?
- What is an external section type?
- How do I Build a Wildcard Search?
- How Do I Use Proximity Searching to find a Phrase Within 10 words of Another Phrase or Word?
- How do I search within results?
- How to Search by Author
- How I convert the PDF file into a WORD document?
- Are the URLs in HeinOnline durable?
- Does HeinOnline support federated searches?
- Where can I download Adobe Flash?
- Are PDFs in HeinOnline searchable?
- Where can I download Adobe Reader?
- My organization uses OneLog for access to our electronic resources. Are there any known problems with OneLog?
- Is Endnote compatible with HeinOnline?
- How can I Obtain a List of Titles in a Library?
- The HeinOnline Instruction Videos Won’t Play on My System.
- PDF Shows up as a Placeholder Icon in Browser.
- Downloading PDF article results in a blank page and/or blank screen.
- How can I make a PDF smaller in size for e-mail?
- When I download a PDF from HeinOnline I get “Error: The PDF is damaged.” What can I do?
- What version of Adobe Reader is compatible with HeinOnline?
- Which web browsers are supported in HeinOnline?
- What are the system requirements for printing in HeinOnline?
- What are the system requirements for using HeinOnline?