Does HeinOnline supply cataloging records?
Cassidy Cataloguing is the official cataloger for HeinOnline. Cassidy Cataloguing offers high-quality MARC21 catalog records for HeinOnline’s core subscription package and all HeinOnline a-la-carte libraries. All records will be emailed for easy loading into your institution’s OPAC (or ftp’d if preferred). Cassidy offers free customer service and no-charge customization (including any necessary proxy information) for any records collection.
For a complete listing of HeinOnline record collections that Cassidy Cataloguing offers, please visit Cassidy Cataloguing.
Please contact Cassidy Cataloguing at 973-586-3200 or email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Was this article helpful?
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Icons
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- Title Alerts in HeinOnline
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How to Set up IFLP alerts
- How Do I Create eTOC Alerts?
- What is Oyez?
- How do I view a MARC Record?
- How do I bookmark or link to a specific page?
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- Database Descriptions for Libguides
- Updated Interface
- Dropbox Video
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?
- Can I back up my saved research by exporting it to a Microsoft Excel or other file?
- Can I export my research into reference management software programs such as RefWorks or EndNote?
- How do I know if I am logged in to my MyHein account?
- I forgot my username/password for my MyHein account. How can I retrieve them?
- I saved some bookmarks but forgot to log into my MyHein account before I saved them. How can I move them to my MyHein account?
- I do not have a MyHein account, but I bookmarked an article. Can I still access the bookmark and if so where is it saved?
- How do I Get a Permanent Link to a Title?
- How do I email search results?
- Is Endnote compatible with HeinOnline?
- How do I use Zotero with HeinOnline?