Code of Federal Regulations
Learn how to use the Code of Federal Regulations database with this helpful guide.
Was this article helpful?
- Slavery in America and the World Quick Reference Guide
- CFR Sections Affected
- U.S. Supreme Court Library Quick Reference Guide
- How to Find a Preamble in the Federal Register
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- Hein’s ScholarCheck
- How to Synchronize Your Existing Fastcase and HeinOnline Accounts
- World Treaty Library
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- United States Code
- United Nations Law Collection
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America
- Subject Compilations of State Laws
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Federal Register Library
- National Survey of State Laws
- Law Journal Library
- Getting Started in HeinOnline
- iPad/iPhone App
- Searching 101
- Tim’s Tricks
- Advanced Search Syntax
- HeinOnline Comprehensive User’s Guide
- I see a citation to another work (such as the Federal Register, Statutes at Large or CFR), how can I view the cited material?
- How do I search by CFR citation?
- How do I search for a section in the CFR?
- How do I use the title/part/section quick locator tool in the CFR?
- How do I refine my search and build a multi-term search query in the CFR?
- Search by Section in the CFR
- Search by Subpart in the CFR
- Search by Part Number or Part Name in the CFR
- Search by Title Number or Title Name in the CFR
- Search by Keyword in the CFR