- HeinOnline Databases
- Law Journal Library
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
Users have the ability to download a CSV of ScholarCheck metrics for an entire institution! This helpful tool was developed thanks to a suggestion from Brian Huffman from William S. Richardson School of Law Library. To utilize this new feature, enter the Law Journal Library and Browse by Author Profiles.
Next, locate the desired institution, listed alphabetically.
For this example, let’s look at Columbia University School of Law. When users click on the institution’s name, a link for the CSV is provided as well as the names of all author’s who have enhanced their profile.
A CSV when automatically downloaded when the user clicks on the link. All of the authors’ information is pulled into the CSV, where a user can sort/filter the information by any individual metric or by overall ScholarCheck rank. See an example of a CSV file below.
Was this article helpful?
- Nomos: American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- Australian Guide to Legal Citations (AGLC)
- Using PathFinder to Browse
- Using PathFinder to Search
- PathFinder: HeinOnline’s Multi-Level Discipline Taxonomy
- How to Research the Career of a Senator
- How to Research the Career of a Senator (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Author Profile Links via MyHein
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- Mastheads and Front Matter in Journals
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Law Journal Library Quick Reference Guide
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library Indexed by Google Scholar
- Author Profile Pages (Video)
- Law Journal Library Training Videos
- Can I Browse to Find an Article Instead of Searching?
- How Do I Search for An Article By Its Title?
- I have a citation to an article. How do I find the article?
- What is an external section type?
- How to Search by Author
- Search by the Document/Article Description in the Law Journal Library
- Search for an Article or Document by Title in the Law Journal Library
- Search by Volume Date in the Law Journal Library
- How Do I Search by Keyword or Phrase in the Law Journal Library?
- Where can I view the top 100 most-cited articles, journals, or authors in the Law Journal Library?
- I want to search across a specific journal, but I don’t know the Bluebook citation to use from the title listing on the search page. What should I do?
- What are external articles?
- How do I search for law review articles by country or U.S. state?
- How Do I Search for an Article By Title?
- How do I search for law review articles by subject?
- Law Journal Library
- How do I search the Index to Periodical Articles Related to Law Database?