Are unpublished decisions available?
Yes, unpublished decisions are indexed. Coverage for each jurisdiction varies as to when the coverage for unpublished decisions begins.
Was this article helpful?
- Case Law Infographic
- Case Law in HeinOnline
- HeinOnline and Fastcase
- Retrieving Case Law
- How to Synchronize Your Existing Fastcase and HeinOnline Accounts
- Why am I being linked to a case with a different citation than what was cited in the publication I am viewing?
- Will I need to adjust authentications or proxy settings to access case law powered by Fastcase?
- When will I link to Fastcase?
- How do I utilize case law linking?
- How do I access case law?
- What case law is available through Fastcase?
- Do I need a subscription to Fastcase to utilize case law linking?
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- Search by Case Name in the U.S. Supreme Court Library
- Search by Volume Date in the U.S. Supreme Court Library
- U.S. Supreme Court
- How do I Locate a U. S. Supreme Court Slip Opinion by Case Name or Number?
- Search by Case Name in English Reports
- Search by Keyword in English Reports
- How do I search the Index of Cases in the English Reports to find a case?