- Using & Searching HeinOnline’s U.S. Statutes at Large Library Webinar (30 min)
- How to Quickly Find a Public Law Number
- How to Find the Text of a Public Law When All You Have is the Popular Name
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Vol. 68A – Internal Revenue Code of 1954?
- How can I search for a term only in Vol. 68A – Internal Revenue Code of 1954?
- How to find a Public Law Prior to the 57th Congress?
- Can I browse the Statutes at Large by Public Law Number?
- How do I find a public law? – This illustrates how to find one using the Citation Navigator menu
- How do I search for a public law number?
- I have the popular name of public law. How do I find the text of the public law?
The following table displays the search fields that are available when searching in the U.S. Statutes at Large. The syntax is the text you would use when building a search. The example illustrates how the syntax is used in a search query.
|Public Law Number||public_law_number||public_law_number:64-100*|
|Official Title of the Public Law||title||title:”St. France River”|
|Nation (for International Treaties)||nation||nation:Albania|
|Full Text||text||text:”Saint Francis River”|