ScholarCheck’s Tools (Video)
This video explains the various tools that compose HeinOnline’s ScholarCheck tool, which links users between related documents and measures citation and access metrics.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Use ScholarCheck
- How is ScholarRank Determined?
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Congressional Hearings Quick Finder (Video)
- Refining and Building Search Queries (Video)
- Search by Rollcall Vote (Video)
- Search by Bill Number (Video)
- Search for a Member of Congress by Name (Video)
- Congressional Record Daily to Bound Locator (Video)
- History of Bills and Resolutions
- Using Citations in the U.S. Congressional Documents Database (Video)
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- Author Profile Pages (Video)
- Downloading, Printing, and Sharing Documents (Video)
- Image Toolbar
- Navigating Within Titles and Volumes
- Navigating HeinOnline Databases
- HeinOnline and Fastcase
- Retrieving Case Law
- Searching by Citation
- Catalog Searching
- Searching from the Welcome Page
- Exploring the HeinOnline Interface
- Exploring the Welcome Page
- Using MyHein
- Logging Into HeinOnline
- Overview of Quimbee’s HeinOnline Video Series
- Citations on a Page
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?