How to Set up IFLP alerts
MyHein account users are able to save a search query for an IFLP subject; this will enable the user to receive e-mail alerts when new material for that subject is added to Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals. Simply click on Subjects from the IFLP homepage:
Next, click on the subject for which you would like alerts:
A list of articles indexed in IFLP will appear. Scroll to the bottom of the list and choose Save to MyHein Search Queries:
When material is added to IFLP under this subject, you will be alerted via e-mail.
Was this article helpful?
- Availability Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- Explore This Author
- Venn Diagram Search
- Bold Matching Text
- HeinOnline Widgets
- HeinOnline Icons
- McGill Guide Citation Format
- Language Facet in the Law Journal Library
- Helpful Features in HeinOnline
- More Like This in HeinOnline
- CASA Enabled in HeinOnline
- How To Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- Is HeinOnline Available in Another Language?
- More Information Links in HeinOnline
- How To Create eTOC Alerts
- What is Oyez?
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- How do I view a MARC Record?
- How To Link to a Specific Page
- Does HeinOnline have cataloguing aids available?
- I use a proxy server to access HeinOnline and Dropbox isn’t working. What can I do?
- How do I download a document to Dropbox in HeinOnline?
- Database Descriptions for Libguides
- Updated Interface
- Dropbox Video
- Author Profile Pages
- Approved Discovery Services & How They Work with HeinOnline
- Branding your HeinOnline account
- What is bad law bot?
- What is Fastcase Premium?
- I’m having difficulty accessing HeinOnline App & I use a proxy server
- Can anyone use the HeinOnline App?
- HeinOnline App
- Is RefWorks supported in HeinOnline?
- What is Hein’s ScholarCheck?
- If I do a subject search in IFLP, will the database suggest other subjects to search as well?
- Can I search in a foreign language in IFLP?
- Can I limit my search in IFLP to only articles that are available in HeinOnline?
- What is the difference between the two search options, Search IFLP Metadata and Search IFLP Print Edition?
- What information is included in an IFLP index record?
- How do I browse by subject or country subject in IFLP?
- Where can I find a complete list of journals indexed in IFLP?
- How do I browse the print edition of IFLP?
- How to Search for Chapters Within Collections of Essays in IFLP
- How to Search by a Foreign Language in IFLP
- How To Verify Incorrect Citations in IFLP
- How to Search by Jurisdiction in IFLP
- Searching for Foreign Law in IFLP
- Search by Author in IFLP
- Conducting Comparative Research in IFLP
- Conducting Historical Research in IFLP
- Search by Keyword in IFLP