What Is ScholarCheck, and How Does It Work? This guide explains everything a researcher will need to know about this tool.
1. ScholarCheck is a tool we created to analyze the most-cited journals, articles, authors and more.
2. It gives users the ability to view and access articles that are cited most by other articles and cases, and that are accessed the most by other HeinOnline users over a rolling 12-month period.
3. ScholarCheck allows users to sort search results using the quantifying categories above: number of times cited by either articles or cases, or by the number of times accessed by other HeinOnline users in a rolling 12-month period.
Was this article helpful?
- Editing Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- Editing Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- State Constitutions Illustrated
- Business and Legal Aspects of Sports and Entertainment (BLASE)
- Democracy in America Quick Reference Guide
- Democracy in America
- How is ScholarRank Determined?
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Slavery in America and the World Quick Reference Guide
- U.S. Supreme Court Library Quick Reference Guide
- Citations on a Page
- Top Tips Every Researcher Should Know
- How to Synchronize Your Existing Fastcase and HeinOnline Accounts
- World Treaty Library
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- United States Code
- United Nations Law Collection
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America
- Subject Compilations of State Laws
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Federal Register Library
- Code of Federal Regulations
- National Survey of State Laws
- Law Journal Library
- Getting Started in HeinOnline
- iPad/iPhone App
- Searching 101
- Tim’s Tricks
- Advanced Search Syntax
- HeinOnline Comprehensive User’s Guide