Author Profile Links via MyHein
Authors who have enhanced their author profile page to include their email address and have also created a MyHein account using the same email address will see a direct link to access their author profile page via the MyHein menu. To access this feature, authors must be signed in to MyHein.
This feature allows authors to easily access their author profile if they need to send any updated information or if they want to view their metrics. Authors no longer have to search for their name in HeinOnline to locate their page.
Was this article helpful?
- Courtroom Insight in Author Profile Pages
- Linking Your MyHein Account with Google
- Using MyHein Personal Research Tool (Video)
- How to Set Up Case Citation Alerts for Authors
- How to Manage Author Alerts
- How to Manage Author Alerts (Video)
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History
- How to Manage Your HeinOnline Search History (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein (Video)
- How to Manage Author Alerts With MyHein
- How to Save Search Queries in MyHein
- How to Bookmark Documents in MyHein
- Preparing for U.S. News Scholarly Ranking
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From MyHein
- How To Reset Your MyHein Password
- Creating a MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account
- How to Mark Databases as Favorites Using Your MyHein Account (Video)
- Managing Your Own SmartCILP Profile
- Managing SmartCILP Profiles for Your Faculty/Staff
- Adding Your SSRN profile link to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Faculty Author Profiles for Your Institution
- Adding Your Google Scholar Profile to Your HeinOnline Author Profile Page
- How To Edit Your Own Author Profile in HeinOnline
- ORCID Membership
- Assign a Trusted Individual to Your ORCID Account
- Disconnecting an ORCID iD from HeinOnline
- What Is ORCID?
- Creating an ORCID Account and Linking to HeinOnline
- Linking a Pre-Existing ORCID Account to HeinOnline
- What type of sections are included in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Does Hein’s ScholarCheck include embargoed journals in the ‘Cited by’ metrics?
- Average Number of Citations Per Article (Author Profile Metric)
- How to Bookmark Items to Multiple Tags in MyHein (Video)
- Can users delete their MyHein accounts?
- Similar Article Email Alerts for Author Profile Pages
- How To Download Author Profile Citation Data From the Law Journal Library
- How to Set Up Author Email Alerts To See When Works Are Accessed By Other HeinOnline Researchers
- How to Receive Title Alerts Via MyHein
- Subject Catalog Feature in HeinOnline
- How to Create eTOC Alerts
- MyHein and Branding
- Author Profile Pages (Video)
- MyHein User’s Guide