With the May release, 28 new documents and 21 new titles have been added to World Constitutions Illustrated; see below for details.
- Prof. Rosenn has updated his translations to the Portuguese documents concerning the Constitution of Brazil to acocunt for Constitutional Amendment No. 91 to include the text of the amending law, its position as part of the Non-inserted Provisions to the Constitution and his commentary.
- Our own translation of the original text has been included of the Constitution of 2000, as well as the text from the official gazette and from the Secretariat General of the Government. We also include the amending law of 2012
- The consolidated text of the Ministry of Justice and our own current/latest translation have been added
- We have included our own translation and the official gazette of the Ordinance of 1999, suspending the prior Constitution of 1960 and provisionally organizing the public powers
- The New Zealand Sign Language Act of 2006 and its Reprint of 2013
- We have corrected, revised and added to our own translations of the current constitution of 2001: the original text, and as amended to 2009, 2012, and to 2016 (current/latest)
- Two amending laws to the Constitution of 1993 have been added from the official gazette: Act No. 7 of 2011 and Act No. 4 of 2016
- We include two historical documents from HMSO: The Ceylon Independence Act of 1947, and the Sri Lanka Republic Act of 1972
- The Scotland Acts of 2012 and 2016 have been included, along with their Explanatory Notes
Following are notable titles available this month:
5 Volume Set – Historical Collections of Louisiana, Embracing Translations of Many Rare and Valuable Documents Relating to the Natural, Civil and Political History of That State (1846-1853)
3 Volume Set – Romisches Staatsrecht (1876-1888)
2 Volume Set – View of South America and Mexico (1826)
2 Volume Set – De la Constitucion y del Gobierno de los Reinos de Leon y Castilla (1855)