We are pleased to announce that we have licensed and will be adding more than 100 of the University of North Carolina Press's law-related titles to HeinOnline! The UNC Press has a national and international reputation for thoughtfully publishing quality books. Established in 1922, the UNC Press was the first university press in the south and one of the first in the entire nation. We are proud to partner with them in this endeavor, which will add valuable content to HeinOnline while simultaneously providing extensive exposure for all included titles.
The UNC Press titles will be available to all HeinOnline Core subscribers at no additional cost. A new collection will be created to house these titles, and they will also be added to subject-appropriate collections. Here's a brief snapshot of some of the titles to be included:
- Captive Nation: Black Prison Organizing in the Civil Rights Era (2016)
- National Insecurities: Immigrants and U.S. Deportation Policy Since 1882 (2016)
- Before Eminent Domain: Toward a History of Expropriation of Land for the Common Good (2014)
- Making Freedom: The Underground Railroad and the Politics of Slavery (2013)
- Sexual Injustice: Supreme Court Decisions from Griswold to Roe (2013)
- American Inquisition: The Hunt for Japanese American Disloyalty in World War II (2007)
- And many more!
Most titles will be available after the June content release, and the new collection will appear among other subscribed collections on the HeinOnline Welcome Page. Stay tuned to our blog and social media accounts for more information. If you have questions or would like information about getting your publications added to HeinOnline, please contact our marketing team at (800) 828-7571 or email us!