With the February release, 14 new documents and 18 new titles have been added to World Constitutions Illustrated; see below for details.
- The Constitution of 1949 was amended by Law No. 9305 of 24 August 2015, concerning Art. 1
- Included is the text of the amending law from the official gazette and the consolidated text of the Legislative Assembly. We have updated our own current/latest translation correspondingly
- The text of the amending law of 3 December 2015 to the Constitution of 2008. The Official Gazette has also now been made available
- The Constitution of 1917 was amended twice atht eh end of January, by Decrees published in the Official Gazette of 27 and 29 January
- Included is the Spanish texts of both amending laws, the consolidated text, and we have updated our current/latest translation
- Last month we added the consolidated texts of the Constitution of 1999/2000 as in force on 1 January 2016in the 3 official languages. The English translation has now been provided
- The Constitution of 1991 has been almost totally reformed by Act No. 2 of 5 JAnuary 2016. We also include Act No. 1 of 2016 which provides for implementation of Act No. 2. A consolidated text is not yet available.
Following are notable titles available this month:
3 Volume Set – Official Report of the Debates and Proceedings in the State Convention, Assembled May 4th, 1853, to Revise and Amend the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (1853)
2 Volume Set – HJournal of the Nebraska Constitutional Convention (1921)
Journal of the Proceedings of the Constitutional Convention of the People of Vermont, Begun and Held at the State House in Montpelier, on the 8th of June, 1870 (1870)
Journal of the Proceedings of the Convention of Delegates Elected by the People of Tennesee, to Amend, Revise, or Form and Make a New Constitution for the State (1870)
Congo Conference: Report of the Secretary of State and Correspondence in Relation to the Affairs of the Independent State of the Congo (1886)