The United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 10 December as Human Rights Day in 1950, to bring to the attention ‘of the peoples of the world’ the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as the common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations. Read The Universal Declaration of Human Rights on the United Nation’s website »
Learn more about human rights in HeinOnline!
Check out these titles:
- Statement of Essential Human Rights Archive from the American Law Institute Collection
- Human Rights, the Helsinki Accords, and the United States: Selected Executive and Congressional Documents from the Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Did you know HeinOnline has over 75 titles in the Law Journal Library relating to human rights? You can easily browse to journals about human rights by browsing the Law Journal Library by Subject and scrolling to human rights.
From here you can view titles such as:
- Human Rights & Globalization Law Review
- Journal of Gender, Race & Justice
- South African Journal on Human Rights
- Yale Human Rights and Development Law Journal
Search these titles using the box located at the top of the list.
Alternatively, to search across all your subscribed libraries, you can use the search box located at the top of the HeinOnline Welcome Page. Search “human rights” to find anything in HeinOnline that mentions the phrase “human rights”.
From your results, you can narrow by library, section type, or date range.